Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update:

For Don, who's so interested :)
I'm still waiting on Southwestern to send me my degree... I have to FedEx my original degree, a couple passport photos, a copy of my picture page from my passport, my sealed transcripts, and some health form to Park English (the recruitment agency I went through). They e-mailed me today asking when I thought I might have that sent. Stupid colleges taking their time....

Once they've reviewed everything, they'll get with the school (LCI Kids' Club) to gather the necessary documents for my E-2 visa. When I get that info, I'll send it and my passport to the Korean Consulate in Chicago, and should, within a few days of that, have a Visa stamp in my passport which will allow me to teach English in South Korea. Woo HOoo!!!

No comments: