Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kindy Cuteness

I'm still not quite in blog-mode, so I thought I'd make good on my promise of updates and share a couple of adorable videos I've taken recently.

The first is a song the Kinders had to learn for "Open Class." Open Class is when the mothers get to come into the classroom for 40 minutes and watch a well-rehearsed and generally well-acted production of our normal, day-to-day activities. It was sort of like a smaller-scale Festival. The song they had to learn was "In a Cabin, In a Wood"... we never sing this song, except for Open Class. If it was a REAL day, you'd find them singing Ghostbusters :)



The second video is from art today. We had to make chickens. It was a mess. But the kids were so cute and having so much fun, I had to record it.



Ok, it felt good to blog a little. Maybe this will whet my appetite for more updating :)

Love you all!

4 comments:

Rick said...

I couldn't get the videos to work, it's probably for the best. I wanna imagine them singing Ghostbusters.

Emily Lucille said...

I'm sad you didn't get to at least see the art class... it was so funny, especially when Sun Q sautnered up to me, all Marilyn Monroe-like... You've got to try again :)

jalayne, Emiy's momma said...

yea....more blog.....thanks..the video' were cute. What a wild bunch you have there.
Love you,
Mom

audra said...

I did like Sun Q's strut. He was looking very proud of himself!