Monday, July 7, 2008

Not About Korea

So I realize this is off-topic for this blog, but I just had to share my awesome experience in NYC!! Breea and I had an absolutely amazing time, and I wanted to share the pictures here!

First things first, landing at the airport!


Then, partying like rock stars in Times Square:




Getting cultured at the Met: (and yes, that is my shock and awe at standing right in front of a PICASSO!)








Taking in a Yankee's game (Which Madonna herself also decided to enjoy that day!)






And finally, seeing my absolute most favorite Broadway musical, Avenue Q!!!




There are way more pictures, but I felt like this was already overkill... if you ever get the chance, GO TO NEW YORK CITY. It's an incredible place with an abundance of experiences just waiting to be had...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so when are you leaving for Korea? I mean, New York is nice, but I've already been there. I want pictures of Korea. Am I being pushy?