Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter in Korea

Happy Easter everyone!! You've all heard the Good News, right? :)

I had a fantatic Easter... it wasn't Ham and Cheesy Potatoes with the family, but it was Brunch with some damn fine people :)

Catherine, Trish (the Dish), Andrew and I went into Seoul for a fancy champagne brunch at the Hilton Millenium Hotel... It was amazing!





And Catherine came prepared with little candy-filled plastic eggs and fun fuzzy ears for all of us to wear:









We stayed there for about three hours gorging ourselves on shrimp, scallops, duck, chicken, beef, and BREAD PUDDING!!! (my first bread pudding in over 8 months)... Then we went walking around Namdaemun Market and buying up some fun Korean-ized shirts (I got one that says "Can the It-Bag Change Your Life?"). It was a very happy Easter! I hope everyone at home had a great Easter, too!

Fun Bonus Pictures:
I have to have a diagram of the human body with parts labeled as part of my "required classroom decoration." Well I didn't want it to be boring (or hard), so here's what Brett, Jordan, and I came up with:



And here's my smartest class posing in front of it:


And for Michele - This is what a Korean Girl Scout Uniform looks like:



Love you all!

4 comments:

Jalayne (Emily's momma) said...

Is that a picture of you stuck in the face? How funny.
Looks like Sun Q has somthing stuck in his teeth, are you teaching flossing and brushing along with the human body? :)
You are so thoughtful, even 14 hours away,I bet Michele will love the girl scout uniform.
I love you,
Mom
PS
So does Andrew have a single dad?

audra said...

That Easter breakfast looks like it was delicious. I can't wait to go on vacation and eat!

Bree-da-dee said...

That is the best body diagram EVER! You better be saving that nonsense! When exactly are you coming back in August? I need to plan my super-special party for you... It'll be a 24-hour event, just so you know! Sorry about several questions in various comments. Just answer me in one e-mail. LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!

michele said...

I love the Girl Scout uniform!! It's so awesome. I have the same trefoil pin. Anyway, sorry I haven't commented in a long time. I read your blog all the time, but my computer crashed a few weeks ago so it's been very hard to do much of anything. I just got a loaner today. Not to mention I had all of my national boards and have been ridiculously sick (no excuse). Anyway, I love you and miss you lots!