Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Halloween Art Project

The kids and I have finished our first decoration for Halloween - and it turned out awesome!!



That's our Ghostly Graveyard. Pretty cool, eh?

This is also my first posted photo from my new camera! Last weekend we went to the TechnoMart in Seoul. It's basically a gadget-head's Heaven. Each floor is dedicated to a different electronic something-or-other, and you can negotiate for better prices! I must say, Stacy and I make quite a team... We talked the price down, and got an extra battery and leather carrying case for my new green camera!

I also just heard that Billy Joel is coming to Korea... I'm gonna see the Piano Man in Seoul- How awesome is that?!?! (which is affordable now that it looks like I won't be doing any traveling over Christmas, unless anyone wants to meet me in Taiwan... any takers?)

Sorry it's been so long since I posted - it's just been kinda boring around here!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let a little thing like no one to travel with stop you. Remember leave no regrets. I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Those decorations are TOO CUTE! We're having our first Halloween party with Jadie this year, and we've going to hang something similar from our trees outside. So I finished my first case today. :) I have officially divorced people with children. I'm feeling a bit proud of myself today, I dare say! And I can't believe you're going to see Billy Joel! SO UNFAIR! I can't tell you how much I'd love to meet you in Taiwan... But go anyway! And don't go for XMAS, go for New Year's! I bet you'd see some cool dragons and parades and stuff. Wait... am I thinking of the Chinese New Year? Anyway, I'll send you some $$$ to get me a smokin' hot, red, little Asian button-up dress thing. Know what I'm talking about? I gotta get me one of those! More later! I loooooove yooooouuuuuuuu!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job..! Adorable Halloween art project.