Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday Thursday!

Happy birthday Callie!!!!!!

I called her from the future to tell her, but I needed something more public :) In one of my advanced classes I was teaching them how to write a friendly letter - I always put an example on the board. And this time, I took a picture of that example to share with my sister:


(ps - the kids know about my dog now, and when it was their turn to write their letters, a couple wrote to Chachi, hahaha)

It was also Kathleen's birthday in my Kindergarten class. Her cake ended up being a big rice cake, and was pretty difficult to cut - notice the strain in our faces:


And no birthday is complete without a funny face picture of the whole class:


Last - Eileen has this little pencil box that turns into a keyboard - she spend half the morning singing (and "playing") Happy Birthday to Kathleen - SO CUTE! I'm just sad I only caught the last little bit:



Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis. The boy in blue totally looks like our cousin Daniel in KC. Oh and your letter was nice but who the heck is "Zen"? Thats what it looks like you signed.

Anonymous said...

1. Where was my public b-day shout out!?!?
2. I think you forgot a comma in your letter...HA!
3. I love you :)

Anonymous said...

You must be the best teacher in the whole wide world. Seriously! And I am a big fan of the funny face picture and take many of them with my crew often. On a side note, for MY birthday, I don't want a public shout out, but would much rather have one of those nifty pencil cases!!!

LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. At least I know what Steve was doing all weekend!