Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma!!!!

I love you. Soooooo much... I would not be the incredible, beautiful, amazing woman I am today (hahaha) without your influence, genes, and guidance. You are the strongest woman I know, and I hope you're around at least 31 more years (that's your age, right? 31?? wink wink)...

My kinders were excited that it's your birthday, so they wanted to give you a special treat:



I love you, Momma. Thank you for everything you are, were, and always will be. I couldn't have done anything without you.

ps - The proper spelling of your name was the special bonus question on all of my elementary spelling tests today... For the record, no one got it right... Kind of like in America! (but I think they got closer than Americans... Most kids spelled it "Jalane" or "Jalain"... One girl said "So we're smarter than America?!?!" hahahha)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much baby girl. Please tell the kids that I love the song and thank them for me. Just think, you will have me around for at least another 48 years. I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

man i'm so sorry for my lack of comments, i've been so busy digging holes in my back yard to hide my money so the new president and congress will not get their hands on it.
I'm glad you had that last post, that way i knew which sisters birthday it was. I love you always and yes i keep reading even if i don't reply. That one little man need to get a les paul guitar to jam with when he's singing.

Rick said...

Is the little boy in the Blue striped shirt drunk or under the influence of any other illegel substances? Just kidding that was very very sweet. I'm just jealous
becasue South Kerea didn't sing to me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, man, I expect a birthday song, by golly!!!

LOVE YOU!

Emily Lucille said...

CJ - Glad I could help you out, even from all the way over here :)

Rick - they only didn't sing to you because you didn't spell their country's name right ;)

Breea - How about I just mail you one of my students for your birthday? I know exactly which one I want to get rid of...er... share with you :) Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

the kid in the blue is like crazier than rick. no a fence rick!