Friday, November 14, 2008

Steve's Birthday - For Cindi :)

We celebrated Steve's 25th birthday last weekend... For a quarter-of-a-century, he still has that youthful glow, hahaha.

I wanted to post some pictures so Cindi (Steve's mom) could see that we're taking good care of her boy:

Steve and his good friend Cole at dinner (we went to an awesome galbi place):


Then we hit up a makgeolli house - Steve's favorite Korean beverage:



Here's the whole group out celebrating the fact that Steve is alive:


The next day, Steve was a little partied-out:


Happy Birthday, man... and I hope you enjoy the pics, Cindi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, thanks so much for posting the pictures. I really love reading your blog and of course, I love seeing pictures of my son whom I miss so much. I appreciate that you thought of me. Did Steve share any of the Wisconsin cheese I sent him? Also I wanted to comment that I was very happy Obama won the election. I campaigned hard, canvasing door to door 6 Saturdays in a row plus the 4 days up to the election. Thanks for your efforts for the primary!! I am in Florida now for the winter and looking forward to visiting South Korea sometime in the spring.