Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A "Hold-You-Over" Post

Leaving for Kuala Lumpur, Bali, and Singapore tomorrow!! (Ok, by tomorrow I mean "in 5 hours").. expect lots of pictures when I'm back!

I thought I'd give you all a little 3 minute video to hold you over... Playgym today (Sun Q had a lot of energy):



Also, there was a partial solar eclipse today... we got to see it, which was awesome. Afterwards, the kids were drawing on the board. Sun Q drew this... That's the Sun in back and the Moon in front, hahaha:


And for my little sister: Your name, which is impossible to find on ANYTHING, is being used in an ESL textbook!!


Love you all!

4 comments:

Rick said...

Exactly how much sugar is required to get Sun Q that jacked?

Unknown said...

I love that you still snort. :) Let me know when you find an ESL book with my name in it! So where are these Bali pics?! I want to see!!!! LOVE YOU!

Callie said...

You would think the very last place you would find my name would be an ESL book. I would think more common names like Emily would be in there. Are you going to bring me one home just so i can officially have my very first gift with my name on it?

Bree-da-dee said...

I have been held over long enough!!! Where's the Bali pictures?!?! Did you forget that I live vicariously through you?!?! Don't leave a sister hanging!!! LOVE YOU!