Thursday, August 7, 2008

Also...

Favre a Jet?!?! What?!?!? See what happens when I leave the country!! I love the boy, but stick to a decision, flapjack!! Why oh why must one of the classiest men in football history go out the same way they all do? Wasn't he just on the Madden game cover? Isn't there some curse or something about that?

And! I made my dinner tonight. Mandu with spaghetti noodles and "Peppers with Cucumber Flavor" (as the package says) and olive oil. Deee-lish! And I didn't blow myself up!




And as a special "Post Script" - Here is a picture they made me take with my little birthday girl... I don't know if "cutting the cake with teacher" is another tradition or what, but I think the picture turned out good, tee hee...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at the cute kids....you look happy...yea.

Becky Richardson said...

Emmy Lou: I hope you are having a ton of fun and learning all about your environment and the culture. Keep up the good work!!!!

Anonymous said...

$#%$ing Jets -.-

Rick said...

You look Happy.... But the kids in the picture don't. may be they just heard about Brett too. that might make them sad.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving seeing the world you are weaving for yourself over there Emily. I hope you keep having as much fun as you so obviously are now. What an adventure!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - it is hard to believe that 2 weeks ago you were still here at Spirit and now you are worlds away and living a whole differen (and exciting life!). Keep that blog coming - we love living this along side you through pictures!!!

Miss ya -
Kea

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I love you! And what's your new mailing address?

B

Anonymous said...

We want blog
We want blog
We want blog

Anonymous said...

I agree with Uncle CJ....WE WANT BLOG! You have us all hooked now so when you take time out to go explore your new surroundings we go in to withdrawls....I hope you had a great time in Soul and enjoyed the batman IMAX...

Anonymous said...

Maybe cutting the cake is similar to the tradition of cutting the cheese...only more plesant