Thursday, September 4, 2008

Excuse me while I cry

Please ignore the picture of my drama kids in the post below. They are no longer MY drama kids.

As a result of some issues that have nothing to do with me, I don't get to have my drama class anymore. My most favorite class is now in other hands. Very capable, beautiful, creative hands that will do a great job.... just not mine.

Now I have another science class. The kids are great and smart and I like them a lot, but they're not my drama children.

I am sad.

4 comments:

Mary said...

So what happened? I'm sorry 'cause I know how much you enjoyed your drama class :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry kiddo, it's tuff being so good at somthing. They probably watched you teach your Science class thru their spying little camera's and said..WOW, she is awsome, we need her to excite the others children in Science..........ok, do you feel better now?
Love mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you aren't going to have those beautiful kids in drama anymore, but I'm certain you will make your science class to much fun for those kids they will get you past

Anonymous said...

You should bring Mole Day to Korea...Oct 23 is just around the corner!