Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kind of a whiny post...

It's very rainy today... I actually heard thunder for the first time here. A bunch of us trekked to Butterfinger Pancakes and it was an extremely damp excursion. Also, I'm feeling sickly today, so I didn't get to eat all of my $13 breakfast.

And first thing this morning, I found out that my Grandma Rosie (dad's mom) died - I wasn't particularly close to her but she was the only one of the WHOLE Weigand family who made an effort to show me she cared that I was alive. So I'm fairly upset that I can't go to the service and say goodbye.

Also, selfishly, I'm upset that I won't get to go and see my dad. It's pretty much the only way I'd get to see him. Now it'll probably be HIS funeral when I see him next. I'm not even sure he knows I'm in South Korea...

So yeah, kind of a whiny post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whiney post are ok every so often. Hope you feeling better. I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yea bad deal about rosie and the contact attempts. Did you say in you last post that steven tyler (the demon of screamin) was singing with you how cool is that.
I would wine also if i paid $13.00 for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry about Grandma Rosie, hun. She was a cool chick in my book. I'll go for you, if you want. I love you!