Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I came to teach English...

...and that apparently qualifies me to teach science.

Yep, we just started the September session and I am teaching science AND English! And I'm loving it. I had a blast discussing what science is and what scientists do. The subject certainly seemed to liven the kids up more than English usually does. Also, one of my other new classes is more grammar focused (verbs, nouns, etc) and I LOVE that too! (yes, I am mildly dorky)

So maybe next month I'll be experienced enough for History or Astrophysics :)

On a super-awesome note, I saw a kid with a mullet today... Pretty much rocked my socks clean off.

Random Photos:

Here's my drama girls - Our next play is going to be Little Red Hen, and I can't wait!



And a special kind of brownie they serve at Holly's Coffee by work:



Mmmm, make mine Reebok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was soooo nice talking with you last night! I forgot to tell you how great you look in your photos! You look very happy! You also look like you're getting skinny! You are slowly transforming into a Korean woman. You're picking up a taste for the food, you beat Koreans in their own language games, and now you're shrinking. I swear if you start losing some height or your shoe size decreases, I'm gonna make some phone calls! LOVE YOU!