Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun pictures

So I did my first bulletin board ever... Just stapling these things up made me really want to pursue teaching (again... yes, family and friends, go ahead with the jokes) when I come home...



The kids made the leaves and the pumpkins - Too cute!

Also, they made trees which I put on the window to accent the view:


Finally - Remember when I was whining about being sickly? Well, thanks to the wonders of Korean medicine, and the fact that you just have to go to the corner pharmacy and tell them your symptoms to get drugs, I feel much better!



Now Tyler and Steve are feeling the same yucks I had... And being male, they won't just go get the dang medicine!

Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the beginning ...... ok when you left you were receiving several blog comments...Then came the grumbling because you weren't blogging enough....Now comes my complaint to all you readers of Emily's blog....Where are your comments???
Emily, your wall of Fall looks beautiful. Great job Emily Teacher...
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

That is so crazy! I did MY first bulletin board on Monday! Isn't it super fun! I'll have to take a pic and send you mine. I did it for Staff Appreciation at Jadie's school. It's kind of a get-to-know-your-teachers thing. I call it "Washington All stars." Did I tell you I somehow ended up on the board of the PTA? Next time you come visit Norman, I'll take you to this awesome school supply store. It's like a haven of bulletin board goodies!

YAY FOR BULLETIN BOARDS!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you feel better! Your bulletin board brings back memories of the simpler days of gradeschool. My parents always told me to enjoy childhood while I could. They said it gets harder when you are an adult, I didn't believe them....

Anonymous said...

Are you going to have a costume party for Halloween??